The types of cookies we use.
- Own cookies: Are those that we send to your device from our website. For example, if you have registered in the Java Shop, you may have a cookie to remember your access data.
- Third party cookies: Those that are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or web page that is not managed by us directly, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies. For example: Google Analytics.
- Session Cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while you access our website. Once you abandon it, they disappear.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a certain period of time.
- Cookies analysis: Are those that allow you to quantify the number of users and measure and analyze how you use our website, in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer and the way we present them